Your art is a treasure to you and every piece tells its own story – whether you’ve inherited it or bought it, you want to share it with others or keep it as an investment; we understand the need to look after your art and keep it safe.
Having the right insurance is paramount. As high net worth brokers we take the time to find the best insurance cover for you, ensuring your valuations are up to date and you have the correct level of cover is place.
The benefits of our Art insurance are:
- Your Fine Art & Paintings are covered worldwide against all risks including accidental damage and theft
- No need to specify your fine art & paintings below £15,000 in value as it is automatically covered within the declared sum insured
- Defective title protection following the purchase of your fine art & paintings – £25,000
- Increase in the value of art after the death of the artist – £50,000
- Exceptional premiums
- Tailored to suit your particular requirements
As independent insurance brokers we will provide you with a tailored service and exceptional levels of cover and premium. We have access to a range of insurers who provide high value and high net worth insurance. The policies we recommend are based on the best cover available and proven attitude to claims settlement.
Get a quote now for Art Insurance with Home Contents. Simply click on one of the options below for immediate advice.
We are often asked by clients when looking to arrange fine art insurance cover for either a one off valuable piece or small collection of art, “Can I arrange a separate policy for my art?” Please click on our article for more information about separate Fine Art Insurance.