Buildings Insurance for high value or specialist properties can be complex. Many main stream insurers cannot deal with high sums insured and most online insurers do not offer the help and advice regarding the covers that you require. As independent insurance brokers we will offer you the best Buildings Insurance policy for your specific needs.
Our Buildings Insurance policy covers the structure of your home including the domestic outbuildings, walls, fences, gates, hedges, alarm systems, driveways, paths, steps, terraces, patios, swimming pools, hot tubs, ponds, fountains, tennis courts, solar heating systems, wind turbines, fixed service tanks and underground services.
All Risks cover with accidental damage cover included as standard includes:
- Standard £250 excess which is waived for claims over £2,500 (Does not apply to claims for subsidence, heave and landslip*)
- Alternative accommodation costs included for up to 3 years
- Fixtures & Fittings temporarily removed from the home – 10% of the sum insured
- Forced Evacuation – 30 days alternative accommodation costs
- Reinstatement of gardens – £25,000
- Trace and access cover up to the buildings sum insured
- Property Owners Liability – £10,000,000
- Concierge Claims Service
* A higher excess for subsidence will apply
As independent insurance brokers, we have access to a range of insurers who provide high value and high net worth insurance. We can provide buildings only or combine it with a contents policy.
The specific policies referred to on our website are recommended by us based on policy cover and proven attitude to claims settlement. As independent insurance brokers we will offer you the best policy specific to your needs. Policies provided by other chosen insurers will have policy wordings that differ.